National Organizing Committee
The organization of the Greece 2006 Conference will be the responsibility of DELPHI-21,
i.e., the Greek Observatory of the Knowledge Society, a follow-up of the recently
completed first Technology Foresight exercise (TF) in Greece (http://www.foresight-gsrt.gr/).
The national organization scheme adopted includes a Conference Co-ordination
Team, aided by a Scientific Secretariat, and supervised by a National Steering
Committee (members to be announced).
The members of the Conference Co-ordination Team are the following:
- Emmanuel G. Koukios, Professor, School of Chemical Engineering,
National Technical University of Athens (NTUA) - Conference Coordinator;
- Demosthenes Agrafiotis, Professor, Department of Sociology,
National School of Public Health, Athens;
- Stefanos Tsolakidis, President, CLEOS S.A., Athens.
The members of the Conference Scientific Secretariat are
- Mr. Dimitrios P. Koullas, Dr. Eng., NTUA;
- Ms. Lina Diamantopoulou, Dipl. Eng., NTUA;
- Mr. Lazaros Karaoglanoglou, Dipl. Eng., NTUA.
- Mr. John Panagiotopoulos, Dipl. Eng., NTUA.